Wireless Vibration Sensor
EPH-V11E | Triaxial Wireless Vibration Sensor - High G's
Phantom Expert is a Triaxial Wireless Vibration Sensor able to send 3 simultaneous FFT and Time waveform recordings at once.
Also, our Wireless Vibration Sensor wake up on high vibration levels in order to send data and alarms.
As an additional value, our Wireless Vibration Sensor have a built-in integrator, as a result, it can internally calculate velocity parameters for alarms. This way, RMS values can be sent as well with a selectable periodicity.
Condition Monitoring & Industrial Automation | Modbus
Wireless Modbus Vibration Sensor -- EPH Sensors include Modbus Protocol for industrial applications. Compatible with Condition Monitoring systems, Scada Systems PLC etc.
Modbus is the most important Standard for Industrial Communication Protocol.
In conclusion, your Wireless Vibration Sensor is totally compatible with any PLC, Scada system or any other Modbus TCP / IP communication system. Learn more
- Full waveform and spectrum data
- Programmable Internal RMS Trigger
- Selectable measurement range up to 32G
- Configurable Alarm interval
- Standby mode and long battery life
- Selectable Recording time 1s / 2s / 4s / 8s / 16s
- Configurable Measurement Interval
- Speed + Vibration Integration
- Configure your sensor using your mobile
- IP69 Design for protection from liquid and dust
You can find Phantom Expert in it’s High Sensitivity version (EPH-V10E) or in it’s High Range version (EPH-V11E). Click here to open the datasheet.