ATEX Certified Triaxial Wireless Vibration Sensor
Phantom ATEX (EPH-ATX15 & ATX16) | Triaxial Vibration Sensor with ATEX Certificación
The Phantom ATEX Bluetooth Accelerometer is the new wireless vibration sensor in the Phantom family. With the same features as the other Phantom vibration sensors but with ¡ATEX Class II certification (Ex ic IIC T6 Gc X & Ex ic III Dc X) for environments with gas and dust! Phantom ATEX is a triaxial sensor that has the ability to record FFT vibration in three axes simultaneously; X, Y and Z.
Also, our triaxial vibration sensors wake up with high vibration levels in order to send data and alarms.
As an additional value, our Wireless Vibration Sensor contains an integrator, which makes it possible to internally calculate speed parameters for alarms. In this way, RMS values can be sent with a customizable periodicity.
Condition Monitoring & Industrial Automation | Modbus
Wireless Modbus Vibration Sensor - EPH Sensors include Modbus Protocols for industrial applications. Compatible with Condition Monitoring Systems, PLC Scada Systems, etc.
Modbus is the most important standard for Industrial Communication Protocols. In conclusion, your Wireless Vibration Sensor is fully compatible with any PLC, Scada system or any other TCP/IP communication system. Learn more.
- Full waveform and spectrum data
- Programmable Internal RMS Trigger
- Selectable measurement range up to 32G
- Configurable Alarm interval
- Standby mode and long battery life
- Selectable Recording time 1s / 2s / 4s / 8s / 16s
- Configurable Measurement Interval
- Speed + Vibration Integration
- Configure your sensor using your mobile
- IP67 Design for protection from liquid and dust
- ATEX Class II Certification
You can find Phantom ATEX in its High Sensitivity version (EPH-ATX15) or in its High Range version (EPH-ATX16). Just as the Phantom Expert. Click here to see the data-sheet.