- Accuracy 0.01g
- Units G/ CT/ OZ/ OZT/ DWT/ GN
- Display LCD 5 digits blue backlight
- Power supply 2 AAA batteries
- Inactivity turn off 3 minutes
- Low battery alarm
- Operation Temp. 10-40°C
- Tare Function
- Net weight 120 g
- Dimensions 114 x 76 x 20 m
It’s an accessory required when balancing rotors are mounted on cantilever and/or to secure rotors with high levels of vibration, like crankshafts.
Each support includes bearings and has adjustable height. Its dimensions may vary depending on the bearing suspensions.
Designed to limit the axial rotor’s displacement on Balancing Machines. It has 2 axes to adjust shaft’s length from the supports.
They include the mounting base to the balancing pedestal, an axial and radial arm and a rolling element at the tip.